1. Entertainment
Dave White

Doors Trivia Quiz

By August 28, 2006

While you're waiting for the release of Perception, the Doors' 40th anniversary box set, whet your appetite with our test of how well you know Morrison, Manzarek, Dunsmore, Krieger and their music.

It's an open book quiz. Feel free to refer to our Doors biography and photo gallery for a little brush up.

Sorry, there are no prizes, but you can consider yourself a true Doors fan if you get them all right on the first try! So, on to the About Classic Rock Doors Trivia Quiz ...

Comments

August 28, 2006 at 4:58 pm
(1) Rae says:

Great quiz Dave – I only got 1 wrong! I’m a huge, huge fan of The Doors! Those were some tough questions. :)

August 28, 2006 at 5:20 pm
(2) Dave says:

That’s outstanding, Rae. I tried to make the quiz just hard enough to be interesting. If you don’t mind my asking, which one did you miss?

August 28, 2006 at 6:18 pm
(3) Jeff says:

Great quiz, I just might have to link to it. I got one wrong as well.

August 28, 2006 at 11:20 pm
(4) ced40 says:

That was a great quiz game! But I regret to tell you, I flanked the quiz. I really am not good at them I tell you. But at least I am honest and humble to tell the truth.

August 29, 2006 at 9:23 am
(5) Dave says:

Good job, Jeff! Which one did you miss?

August 29, 2006 at 9:24 am
(6) Dave says:

ced40, the object is to have a little fun. If you did that, then it doesn’t matter how many you got right or wrong!

August 30, 2006 at 4:05 pm
(7) Rae says:

I missed the name of the band Robbie had been a part of before the Doors.

That was a tough quiz – but I do consider myself somewhat of a Doors expert. :)

Have you ever seen a Doors Tribute band? There is one here on the east coast called The Soft Parade – the lead singer looks and sounds so much like Jim, it’s almost surreal watching him! Check him out: http://www.thesoftparade.com
They’ve been playing for years – Joe Russo has put on a bit of weight….but then again so did Jim. :)

February 18, 2009 at 3:25 am
(8) Rachel says:

hey dave, this quiz was awesome. i love the doors and truly a huge fan since birth. i’m 19 years old and i passed this quiz 100% and it was truly a piece of cake lol! that goes to show i’m a faithful fan. i seen the jim look alike and it freaked me out because he looks and sounds somewhat like him, which is creepy kinda like he chose to be resurrected. take care fellow doors fans, you rock truly.” last words out”

February 5, 2010 at 10:42 pm
(9) Pete says:

Only 70% :0( – OK one wrong answer was because I hit the wrong button but..

Anyway – great quiz man – lots of fun